Lenovo Thinkserver TS450 Server
The Lenovo ThinkServer TS450 is the ideal server for small and medium businesses, remote or branch offices, and retail environments. It features the latest Intel Xeon processor E3-1200 v5 product family with four cores and support for up to 64 GB of 2133 MHz DDR4 UDIMM memory. Up to 96 TB of internal enterprise-class storage supports storage-intensive workloads, such as office applications, web, e-mail and file and print serving, and provides growth capacity.
Lenovo Tower Server TS 450 Intel Xeon E3-1225 v5 (Quad Core) 3.3GHz 8 MB 2133 MHz 1x 8GB Open Bay 1 TB HDD 2.5″ HS SATA/SAS MultiBurner RAID 0,1,10 in built (RAID 520i) Intel AMT Lenovo XClarity Administrator 3 Years Onsite + Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard(Optional)
- The Intel Xeon processor E3-1200 v5 improves productivity by offering affordable single-socket system performance with 4-core processors with up to 3.7 GHz core speeds and up to 8 MB cache.
- Intelligent and adaptive system performance with Intel Turbo Boost Technology 2.0 allows processor cores to run at maximum speeds during peak workloads by temporarily going beyond processor thermal design power (TDP).
- Intel Hyper-Threading Technology boosts performance for multithreaded applications by enabling simultaneous multithreading within each processor core, up to two threads per core.
- Intel Virtualization Technology integrates hardware-level virtualization hooks that allow operating system vendors to better use the hardware for virtualization workloads.
- Up to four 2133 MHz DDR4 ECC UDIMMs provide speed and capacity of up to 64 GB.
- The server offers PCI Express 3.0 I/O expansion capabilities that increase the theoretical maximum bandwidth by almost 100% (8 GTps per link using 128b/130b encoding) compared to the PCI Express 2.0 (5 GTps per link using 8b/10b encoding).
- With Intel Integrated I/O Technology, the PCI Express 3.0 controller is integrated into the Intel Xeon processor E3-1200 v5 product family. Such integration reduces I/O latency and increases overall system performance.
- Up to 16x 2.5-inch, or 8x 3.5-inch, or a combination of 8x 2.5-inch and 4x 3.5-inch hot-swap (HS) drive bays, including support for 2.5-inch SSDs in a 3.5-inch conversion tray, provide flexible internal storage configurations and capacity.
- The use of solid-state drives (SSDs) instead of, or along with, traditional spinning drives (hard disk drives or HDDs) can significantly improve I/O performance.